- 1000 Sterilization Pouches Self-Sealing Autoclave Bags with Indicators for Professional Surgical Instrument Cleaning Size 5.25”x10”
- HIGH QUALITY - Made of strong medical grade sterilization material to prevent penetration and tearing from sharp instruments, these sterilizing bags keep medical cleaning instruments and other tools sterilized until their next use
- INFECTION CONTROL - These self-sterilization pouches help ensure the safety of staff members and medical patients, they are FDA approved as a medical device to sterilize equipment and protect tools against contamination during handling
- KEEP TOOLS CLEAN - After instruments have been cleaned, they must be placed in sterile bags or pouches to ensure that they remain sterile until their next use
- EASY TO USE - These self-seal sterilization pouches are pre-folded and assure quick and secure closing without a heat sealer, they are especially suited for use in small general practices, dental surgeries and by users who do not want to pay additional costs of sealing devices
Item Type: Self-Sealing Sterilization Pouches. Size: 5.25”x10”. Material: Made of strong medical grade sterilization material. Packaging: 200 pouches per bag.
Direction of Uses: Sort instruments by what is needed for specific procedures, then place the procedure specific groups of instruments into the self sealing sterilization pouches and sterilize. Fold perforation back and crease with the protective strip still in place. While wearing gloves, load the clean instruments into the pouch. Do not overfill bag. We recommend filling ¾ full. Make sure instruments don’t pierce package. Expel excess air. Remove strip from adhesive, and fold at perforated line and adhere to both the plastic and the paper to form a tight seal. The clear blue laminate makes it easy to view the contents of each pouch.
Once sterilization processing is complete, leave instruments inside of the sterilization pouches and organize in a drawer or on shelves, according to procedure. Instruments remain sterilized until seal is broken. Storing sterilized instruments grouped into pouches allows assistants to quickly and efficiently set up for the next patient and ensures all instruments remain sanitized until needed.
✔ SECURE SEAL for protection on possible tearing of sharp instruments
✔ EASY TO USE. See through tinted plastic for strong puncture resistance and easy view of instruments
✔ SEALED CORNERS help prevent curling and collection of any contaminates
✔ PROCESS INDICATOR Arrows change color with sterilization, are compatible with steam and EtO sterilization agents
Your item(s) will be shipped the same business day or next business day of confirmation of payment if received by 1:00 pm CST. (not including weekends or holidays).
When you receive your item and are pleased with our transaction, please let us know by leaving positive feedback, we will do the same for you in return.
Look forward to do business with you, P&P MEDICAL SURGICAL LLC.
Sterilization Pouches 5.25” x 10” Self-Sealing Autoclave Bags with Indicators for Professional Surgical Instrument Cleaning Box of 1000
- Brand: P&P MEDICAL SURGICAL
- Product Code: 08804
- Availability: In Stock
- 5 or more $71.77
- 10 or more $70.29
- 50 or more $68.81
- 100 or more $66.59